Friday, February 19, 2021

Makeup Geek Mother Nurture Mini Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Makeup Geek Mother Nurture Mini Palette.

AvailabilityThis is no longer being sold.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI've been low-key checking Makeup Geek out for AGES and they've been on my wish list for ages too, I decided to finally give in and give them a try. I am very happy with the quality of these shadows - they're all highly pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend.

Mint To Be is described as a light sage green, I'd describe this as a light matte celery green.



Spilled Tea is described as a rich moss green, I'd have to agree with their description and add that this is matte. 
Olive You is described as a soft warm olive green. I'd say it's a matte olive green.

Enchanted Forest is described as a cool, deep ivy green. I'd say this is a deeply blackened, matte, cool-toned green shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment