Tuesday, February 9, 2021

January 2021 Favorites

 Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in January :) To be honest I have been sticking to many of the same products so I don't have much in the way of favorites but alas:
1. Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid: Yes, it's back! I love this scrub so much! It remains fairly scrubby even with water added and I love that it's a combination of physical and chemical exfoliants. It smells absolutely delicious, like really good fresh strawberries and leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. It has somewhat of a hefty price tag but given how far a tiny bit of it goes I find that it's genuinely worth the money. It also provides a nice radiance to my skin and isn't irritating at all. 

2. ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Maui Wowie: You know I've raved about these lip crayons before but I like this one in particular because its color is so pretty! It's this gorgeous pinkish red kind of coral shade that brightens up my complexion but isn't over the top because the product is sheer. I think it's fantastic. 

3. UGG Ansley Bow Moccasins: Ok so I don't really talk about fashion at all on this blog but I just HAD TO mention this because I am so blown away by them. Now, I'm not the biggest moccasin wearer and in fact I don't wear them at all but one of my friends got a pair of these fuzzy moccasins last year and said they were super comfy which had me wanting a pair. I mean I got my first pair of proper UGG boots (the Bailey Bow, if you're curious) last year and I absolutely LOVE them, they're super cozy and warm but the slip-on, slip-off aspect of the moccasins got me curious. So when I saw that these were on sale I decided to go for it. Well, these are BEYOND my expectations. I wore them out in 30 degree (F) weather and with bare feet and they kept my feet warm and feel like sticking your feet into cuddly warm clouds, it's just wonderful. 

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment