Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Exfoliator Review: Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid

Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid





AvailabilityThis product retails at $48 for 4.2 oz.  (120 g)  at eminanceorganics.com, dermstore.com, lovelyskin.com, buynaturalskincare.com, and emstore.com. 

Would I buy this again?: Yes.

Notes: 
According to eminenceorganics.com:
Achieve a bright and radiant looking complexion with our Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. Rice powder absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells. The strawberries and rhubarb infuse the skin with antioxidants. 
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Organic Parabens 
Natural Phthalates
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to eminenceorganics.com:
Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin’s appearance and shrink the appearance of pores
Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smooths skin texture
Chickpea Flour: tightens the look of pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin’s appearance
Heilmoor Clay: contains high amounts of organic compounds and mineral trace elements to deep clean and soften the skin
Oat Flour: deeply cleanses and smooths
BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as being very fine-grit, it's definitely "scrubby" feeling but it's a very soft exfoliation. I love that it gives you the benefit of both a physical and chemical exfoliator while being fairly gentle. Unless your skin is super sensitive, gets inflamed easily, or you're allergic to any of the ingredients in this, I'd say it's very gentle. 

Is this scented?
This smells like fresh strawberries - I LOVE it. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
Alright friends, I absolutely am shocked by this time. Since the very first time I used it it gave me baby smooth skin and I just adore the way it smells. This doesn't really foam up at all, even when you add water to it, but honestly I don't mind - I don't expect my scrubs to foam. Overall, this is my favorite exfoliator of the moment and the best one I've used in a long time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment