Thursday, January 21, 2021

Blush Review: Hourglass Luminous Flush Ambient Lighting Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on Hourglass Luminous Flush Ambient Lighting Blush

Availability: Hourglass blushes retail at $40 for 4.2g (0.15 oz) and $24 for a 1.3g (0.03 oz) mini (the mini is not available everywhere, but it's at Sephora) at sephora.com, macys.com, bluemercury.com, jcepenney.com, nordstrom.com, spancenk.com, and their respective physical store locations or at  hourglass.com.
Would I buy this again? I want to say yes but the price point is stiff.
Notes:     This shade is described as a champagne rose blush infused with Luminous Light (the Ambient Lighting Powder) to evoke a candlelit glimmer. I'd describe the color as a soft pink rose petal shade. 
     Moving on, the texture of this is quite lovely, it's very smooth and silky with an almost velvet-like feel. It feels luxurious. I wore this for 8 hours and while this faded just a bit it was still on there.
   If you're looking for a fantastic blush that'll be long-wearing, great for every day, and just overall good in terms of texture and blend-ability - I highly suggest checking these out. While they are quite pricey, you don't need a lot of product to get good pigmentation and I just LOVE how natural these look on the skin. They just enhance the skin rather than looking overly makeup-y. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment