Saturday, January 30, 2021

Moisturizer Review: Edmong Honeybee Water Cream

Today's review will be for the Edmong Honeybee Water Cream
AvailabilityI'm not seeing this being sold anywhere.

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?
I mean, I'm just going to state the obvious - this is a honey-based gel moisturizer.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
This is what I've been able to find on someone else's review - given that I've discarded the packaging I can't tell you exact details:
Onsen (Japanese Hot Spring) Water: Has hydrating and rejuvenating properties.
Glycerin: A humectant, attracts moisture to skin.
Honey Extract: Has antibacterial, antioxidant, hydrating, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Propolis Extract: Has antiseptic, restorative, and healing properties.
Menthol: Gives the skin a cooling sensation.

What is the texture like?
This has a gelatinous feel to it that turns watery as it's rubbed in.

Is it scented?
This has a fresh, clean, sweet scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I really like the burst of moisture sensation that this gives the skin as you rub it in. It's very nice and refreshing. Overall I'd say it's a great summertime moisturizer but given its ability to hydrate I'd say that it's nice year-round. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment