Thursday, January 14, 2021

Lipstick Review: ColourPop Varsity Blues Ultra Metallic Lip

ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip in Varsity Blues






Availability: This particular shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes.
Notes: I'd describe the shade of this as being a metallic cool-toned hot pink with a bit of a purplish pearl. I really like this color because I feel like it really brightens my complexion. The formula dries to a matte/dry finish and I will say that if your lips are prone to drying out and you don't layer this on top of a lip balm then it will dry your lips out. That said I don't really have a problem with this particular shade flaking off or doing anything else odd. It wears just fine for 4+ hours. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was sent as a gift with purchase since one of my orders was late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment