Monday, February 1, 2021

Illamasqua Alluvium Pure Pigment Review

 Today I bring to you the Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Alluvium.


I used lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is swatched wet
AvailabilityThis is exclusive to illamasqua.com where it retails at 17.50 pounds sterling (approximately $22) for 1.3 g.
Would I buy this again? I want to say yes.
NotesThis shade is a beautiful metallic navy with golden micro-glitter; this shade reminds me of a night sky and is so beautiful but unfortunately, in practice, I find that the micro-glitter doesn't really show up. You may need to apply this over a sticky glitter base/primer to get the best results in terms of the micro-glitter showing up.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment