Sunday, February 7, 2021

Candle Review: Lavender Pond Farm Lavender Rose Soy Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Lavender Pond Farm Lavender Rose Soy Candle
Availability: This retails at $16 for an 8 oz.  candle or for 4 votive candles and at $32 for a pint-sized (16 oz.) candle at lavenderpondfarm.com. 
Would I buy this?: Perhaps.
Notes:
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells heavily of lavender with just the slightest hint of a floral rose scent. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, and the rose really starts coming through. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I was given this as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment