Sunday, June 27, 2021

ColourPop wine & only Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop wine & only Pressed Powder Palette


AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
Notes: I remember being so excited when this palette launched because it's a color story that's fairly unique, we don't see too many very reddish burgundy palettes so I decided to give it a try. 
blanc is described as a metallic warm rose gold, I'd say this is a soft metallic copper base with a rose pearl. 
sip sip is described as a matte sparkle mid-tone rose with hot pink pinpoints, I'd say this is a matte muted raspberry with hot pink micro-glitter specks. 
major chianti is described as a matte mauve rose, I'd say this is a matte plummy cranberry.
cast a chateau is described as a  metallic raspberry with a vibrant pink duo-chrome,  I'd say this is a soft copper base with a pink pearl. 
play to wine is described as a metallic true ruby, I'd agree with that description. This shade is beautiful and is my favorite metallic shade in the palette.  
mull it over is described as a matte rich berry, I'd agree with their description.
vinter is described as a matte deep merlot, I'd say this is a matte plummy red.
mon sherry is described as a metallic black cherry with hot pink pearl, I really like their description and agree with it.
grapeful is described as a matte sparkle deep plum with gold pearl, I'd agree with their description and add that the gold is more of a glitter fleck versus a pearl; this also has silver and pink glitter flecks.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment