Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Nail Polish Review: Smith & Cult Ice Tears Nail Polish

Nail polish: Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Ice Tears

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on:
Availability: This retails at $18 is available on bluemercury.com as well as its physical store locations along with beautylish.com and smithandcult.com.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

Notes: This is described as a metallic cerulean. In the bottle I'd definitely say the description fits - this also has a subtle golden pearl and a violet duo-chrome. On the nails, it tends to shift from a beautiful mermaid teal with a violet duo-chrome to an almost cobalt-navy with a violet pearl. It's absolutely beautiful and incredibly mermaid, which makes it super up my alley! This wore really well for a week with very minimal nail tip wear.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment