Sunday, June 6, 2021

Violet Voss Flamingo Palette Review

 Today I'll be reviewing the Violet Voss Flamingo Palette

AvailabilityThis retails at $45 for 20 eyeshadows and is available at sephora.com and jcpenny.com along with their physical store locations. It can also be purchased at shopvioletvoss.com
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure yet.
Notes: Honestly I don't know if I would've picked this palette up had it not been in a bundle sale with the Sea You Later palette - I got both for $45 which I thought was a good deal and, given that I really enjoy my other Violet Voss palettes I'm always up for trying more.
Flamingos is described as a coral matte. I'd say it's a matte pinkish orange.
Donut is described as a raspberry sorbet foil. I'd say it's a raspberry pink with a soft hint of violet pearl.
Flip Flops is described as a shimmering sand topper. I'd say it's a soft orange with a turquoise pearl.
Bikini is described as a lilac foil. I'd  agree with their description. 
Oceanfront is described as a soft mint matte. I'd, once again, agree with their description.
Tidal Wave is described as a peacock with gold shifts foil. I'd agree with that description. 
Beach Ball is described as a deep turquoise matte. I'd agree with their description.
Watermelon is described as a warm pink with sparkles matte with glitter. I'd say this is a pinkish red with gold micro-glitter particles that don't really show up on the skin.
Lemonade is described as a soft yellow matte. I'd agree with that description. 
Pineapple is described as a sunny yellow foil. I'd agree with their description.
Sunbathe is described as a transition tan matte. I'd say it's a warm, matte yellow orange. 
Popsicle is described as a creamy orange matte. I'd say this is a more muted, tan version of the Sunbathe shade. 
Surf is described as a icy aqua duo chrome foil. I'd say it's a beautiful soft aqua with a golden pearl.
Coral is described as a pinkish coral satin. I'd say this is more of a matte but otherwise I agree with that description.
Island is described as a cool orange foil. I'd say it's a beautiful reddish orange with a pinkish-gold pearl.
Sand is described as a vanilla cream matte. I'd agree with their description.
Seashell is described as a shimmering pink pearl topper. I'd say it's essentially a very sheer base with pink micro-glitter, it's pretty but I agree that this is a topper shade and wouldn't be great as a standalone color due to how sheer it is. 
Pinwheel is described as a reddish bronze with pink shift duo chrome foil. I'd agree with the description - this shade is so pretty on the skin!
Sandals is described as a terracotta matte. I'd agree with their description. 
Sunnies is described as a soft black matte. I'd agree with their description. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment