Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Profusion Emeralds Palette Review

Behold the Profusion Emeralds Palette

Availability: This is available at profusionsmetics.com where it retails at $6 or at walmart.com where it retails for $5.18.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: Given my love for greens my wife gifted me this palette for Christmas. 
Gilded is an off-white base with an intense chartreuse gold pearl. 
Radioactive is a warm brownish base with an intense pearl of golden chartreuse micro-glitter. I think it's a gorgeous color. 
Russet is a matte warm brown.
Fern is a matte warm grass green.
Juniper is a matte deep green olive. 
Burst is a metallic gold with a soft hint of chartreuse, it kind of has an "old gold" feel to it. 
Harlequin is a metallic warm mint green. 
Monumental is a cool-toned green base loaded with cool-toned emerald and silver micro-glitter.
Meadow is a matte cool-toned emerald green. 
Galaxy is a matte brownish black base with a pearl of emerald, silver, and pewter micro-glitter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy wife gave me this for Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment