Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Violet Voss Sea You Later Palette Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Violet Voss Sea You Later Palette

AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this? I'm not sure yet.
Notes: Honestly I don't know if I would've picked this palette up had it not been in a bundle sale with the Flamingo palette - I got both for $45 which I thought was a good deal and, given that I really enjoy my other Violet Voss palettes I'm always up for trying more.
Beach Sand is described as a matte cream. I'd say it's a matte creamy beige.
Shoreline is described as a matte apricot. I'd say it's a matte yellow orange.
Mermaid Tail is described as a metallic lavender. I'd say it's a metallic cool-toned lilac pink with a chartreuse pearl. Such a lovely color!
Aquamarine is described as a metallic aqua. I'd  agree with their description and add that this has aqua and magenta micro-glitter. 
Toodles is described as a bright, matte pink. I'd agree with that description and add that this is cool-toned.
Jellyfish is described as a metallic yellow-gold. I'd agree with that description, it looks more yellow in my swatches but that's because it's heavy on the yellow. 
Scuba Dive is described as a matte cobalt blue. I'd agree with their description.
brb is described as a shimmering bronze-sparkle. I'd say this is a pinkish copper base with chartreuse micro-glitter pearl.
Red Tide is described as a matte red-coral. I'd say this is a bright, matte, orange coral. 
Coral Kiss is described as a soft, matte orange-pink. I'd say this is a matte, soft peachy coral.
Sea Sparkle is described as a bright, metallic navy blue. I'd say it's a vivid navy base with blue and purple micro-glitter bits. 
Wavy Baby is described as a metallic turquoise. I'd agree with their description. It's no surprise that I love this color! 
Fore Shore is described as a metallic auburn. I'd say this is a sheer base loaded with copper and pink micro-glitter.
Starfish is described as a metallic peach. I'd say this is a soft, metallic orange with gold micro-glitter.
Dolphin is described as a metallic, smoky blue-purple. I'd say it's a smoky purple base with blue micro-glitter.
Staycation is described as a matte seafoam. I'd say this is a matte aquatic mint, another one I really love.
Sail is described as a metallic reddish brown. I'd say it's a metallic copper. 
Tropical Storm is described as a satiny deep coral. I'd agree with the description and add that this has gold glitter flecks. 
Deep Sea is described as a metallic violet. I'd agree with their description. 
Hasta la vista is described as a matte pine green. I'd agree with their description. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment