Thursday, June 10, 2021

ColourPop Disney Mulan Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Disney Mulan Palette

AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
NotesHonestly I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this palette because, as you folx know, I don't really do that much in the realm of smoky looks and this palette feels very smoky. 
Imperial is a matte, mustardy taupe.
Strike A Match is a bright whitish champagne with silver and gold micro-glitter. 
Be Swift is a pressed warm gold glitter that has varies sizes of glitter chunks with some silver pieces interspersed through it. 
Fighter is a matte, mid-tone yellow beige. 
Like A Girl is a pinkish champagne with silver micro-glitter. 
Warrior is a metallic warm brown with a greenish blue pearl. 
Honor is a matte medium brown. 
Loyal is a BEAUTIFUL metallic red with gold micro-glitter flecks.
Brave is a mustardy brown with golden micro-shimmer flecks. 
Strength is a soft matte terracotta brown. 
True is a matte dark taupe. 
Undefeated is a cool-toned metallic raspberry red.
Defiant is a matte black with silver micro-glitter. 
Guiding Spirit is a matte dark warm brown. 
Legacy is a matte cocoa brown with golden micro-glitter. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy wife got this for me as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment