Sunday, June 20, 2021

Eye Cream Review: Mario Badescu Caffeine Eye Cream

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Mario Badescu Caffeine Eye Cream.

Availability: This product retails at $18 for 0.5 oz. (14 g) and is available at mariobadescu.com, ulta.com, bluemercury.com, macys.com, saksfifthavenue.com, and nordstrom.com along with their physical locations. 

Would I buy this?: Possibly.

What is this product designed to address?
According to ulta.com this is what the product is and what it does:
Revitalize tired under-eyes with caffeine-infused hydration. Mario Badescu's Caffeine Eye Cream delivers instant gratification and a revitalizing pick-me-up because fatigue, who?

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to ulta.com:
Revitalizing, de-puffing caffeine
Rejuvenating Terminalia Arjuna Extract
Replenishing Squalane and Lecithin
Supremely hydrating Sodium Hyaluronate
Nourishing Jojoba

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as dewy and creamy, like a whipped Shea butter consistency.  

Is it scented?
This has a an extremely perfume-y floral scent. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I really liked this eye cream because it goes on feeling hydrating but really goes to work to depuff tired, puffy eyes. I think it's a good option to check out if you struggle with a need for both hydration and de-puffing and, in my opinion, it's at an approachable price point. Personally, I wish there was pearl in it to brighten the under-eye area as well, but overall I like this and would consider purchasing a full-sized one in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention this product on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment