Friday, June 4, 2021

May 2021 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Juvia's Place The Festival Palette : Unfortunately I just don't find myself reaching for this palette very frequently, if at all. Frankly, I have other palettes with similar colors in them that I tend to gravitate more toward and I also just found the combination of colors here to be... difficult to pair together. I mean I have a post coming up with looks I did using this palette but I felt really uninspired when using it which is disappointing because I remember being very excited to have gotten the palette when I bought it a while back. There's nothing wrong with the shadows themselves, they're very pigmented, beautiful colors that blend together easily. This just didn't happen to be up my alley.  

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment