Monday, June 14, 2021

Toner Review: innisfree Pore Clearing Toner 2X with Volcanic Clusters

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for innisfree Pore Clearing Toner 2X with Volcanic Clusters

Availability: This product retails at $20 for 150 ml (50 fl. oz.) and can be purchased at innisfree.com and sephoral.com along with their physical store locations. It is also available at instacart.com and iherb.com.

Would I buy this?:No

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does:
What it is: A toner infused with oil-absorbing Jeju Volcanic Clusters™ and silica micro-particles that help cleanse pores for a clean, matte complexion.
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness and Pores
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This lightweight toner is infused with Jeju Volcanic Clusters™ and has a unique bi-phase formula with silica micro-particles that cleanses impurities while helping absorb oil for a smooth, supple-looking complexion.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to sephora.com:
-Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Help absorb excess sebum.
-Silica Micro-Particles: Help absorb oil and mattify the complexion’s appearance.
-Lactic Acid: Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize appearance of pores.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as being liquid-y, like a water. It makes the skin feel soft after it dries down without any type of residue or hydration to it. 

Is it scented?
This has a clean, soapy scent. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I think this product works alright to tone the skin in the aspect that it softens my skin a little bit. That said, I personally don't see a difference in my pores or my main issue, which is sebaceous filaments that are somewhat noticeable. Given that I don't see this making any kind of significant difference I don't think that it's worth investing in for me personally.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a gift with purchase. I am under no obligation to mention this product on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment