Thursday, June 24, 2021

Profusion Emeralds Palette Look

Hey folks! Today I bring you a colorful summer look. 

Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Iridescent Rose Strobe Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Iridescent Strobe Light Strobe Powder using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.
As a base for my eyeshadow I applied the MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA MATIC in I-30 and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.
For the crease I applied Russet along with Meadow with the wet n wild Crease Brush and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.
For the lid  I applied Harlequin wet using Eau Thermale Avene and my Crown Pro C510 brush.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Inglot 353M  and Gilded using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively.

For the lower lash line, I applied Juniper using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans falsies. 
For lashes I used  Colourpop Faux Mink False Lashes (I am unable to provide the style name as I discarded the packaging but these were the bottom right pair that were second from the bottom in the Lash Vault) along with the Duo Brush On Adhesive.
Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The palette used here, Sephora 55.5 brush, Clinique, Hourglass, and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment