Sunday, June 24, 2018

Lipstick Review: Clinique Sweetheart Pop Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer

Clinique Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer in Sweetheart Pop




Availability: It appears that this has been continued.
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: This is described as a mid-tone blue pink; I'd say that this is a slightly purple-y, raspberry shade. I'd say that this has more of a satin liquid-lipstick feel rather than a full-on matte which, personally, I don't mind as full-on mattes tend to dry out my lips after several days of wear. It goes on pretty smooth, doesn't feel one bit drying, is lightweight and comfortable on. Although it doesn't dry to a matte finish I find that it wears well for 4-6 hours and doesn't need to be touched up. This has a faint, paint-esque scent that isn't all that noticeable when the product is applied. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment