Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Cleanser Review: Laneige Foam Cleanser Moisture

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Laneige Foam Cleanser Moisture.







Availability: I'm unsure if the formula has changed or not but the product under this name has been discontinued and replaced with the Moisturizing Cream Cleanser.

Would I buy this again?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does:
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A hydrating, refining, richly foaming formula that de-flakes rough skin with fruit acids.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Formulated with birch water and vitamin E acetate, the rich, creamy lather this cleanser generates lifts impurities, leaving skin refreshed, refined, and hydrated. Gentle fruit acids, derived from five different plant extracts, then step in to de-flake dead surface skin and smooth out rough patches.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.


Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Attracts water from the environment into the skin.
Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid: Have exfoliating properties
Shea Butter: Has hydrating properties
Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment: Lactobacillus is said to help restore the skin's natural microbiome and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting the skin and causing things like acne or infection. The water hyacinth purifies and protects the skin from dirt an impurities in the environment the same way the water hyacinth purifies the waters in which they grow.

What is the texture like?
This has a creamy, soft texture that foams up readily. 

Is it scented?
This has a fresh, clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Overall I have to say I had higher hopes for this product. When something claims to be moisturizing I expect it to leave my skin feeling no just fresh and clean but somewhat hydrated as well. Something along the lines of my beloved Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam. That said, this performs well as a basic cleanser for me but because it's missing the moisture element... or at least it doesn't feel as moisturizing as I'd like it to, I wouldn't pick it up again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment