Saturday, June 9, 2018

Toner Review: Trader Joe's Rose Water Facial Toner

Trader Joe's Rose Water Facial Toner

AvailabilityThis product retails at $3.99 for 4 fl oz (118 mL) and is exclusive to Trader Joe's

Would I buy this again?: Absolutely!

Notes: According to traderjoes.com:
Equal parts hydrating and refreshing, Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner is formulated with real Damask rose water and Damask rose oil (to bedew and moisturize), witch hazel (to balance and tone), and a bit of Quillaja saponaria (soapbark) extract (to soften and condition). Best of all, it smells exactly like a fresh, blooming rose—so you’ll actually smell the roses while you’re taking a moment to stop, relax, and… smell the roses. You can spray it onto cotton pads and use it to finish your cleansing routine; you can spray the mist directly onto your skin throughout the day for a quick refresher; you can even use it as a makeup setting spray.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin - draws in moisture from the environment into the skin.

What is the texture like?
This feels pretty watery, hydrating and is refreshing when applied. 

Is this scented?
As written above, this smells like a fresh blooming rose. It smells so good! I love that it's a sweeter rose note, a bit apple-like.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I find that this is really softening and soothing to the skin without feeling heavy at all, which is nice. It smells amazing and feels wonderful on the skin which makes me really look forward to using it and I love that it's multi-use. I regret not having bought like 5 bottles but I will absolutely be back for more! I find that this works just as well as LUSH Eau Roma Toner Water, but for a fraction of the price and, personally, I think the smell of this is better too!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment