Monday, June 25, 2018

Lipstick Review: Clinique Grape Pop Pop Lip Colour + Primer

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Grape Pop




Availability: This is available at sephora.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with clinique.com. The retail pricing is $20 for 0.13 oz.  (3.8g).
Would I buy this?: Yes.
Notes: This is described as a neutral blue purple creme; I'd describe this color as being a lavender bubblegum and add that this leaves behind a slight sheen. Although I don't wear them often, I love purples like that that are somehow blue-based yet have pink in them so they're not so blue that they clash or look weird with my skin-tone. I think this is such a fun color that's "wearable" (read: not too loud) at the same time. It goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating. This has no discernible scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment