Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lip Gloss Review: Clinique Air Kiss Splash Lip Gloss

Clinique Splash Lip Gloss in Air Kiss



Availability: This is available at sephora.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with clinique.com. The retail pricing is $20 for 0.14 oz.  (4.3 mL ).
Would I buy this?: Probably not.
Notes: I'd describe this as being an extremely sheer nude, it's almost clear but adds the slightest bit of color and a soft hint of white pearl shimmer. It feels a tiny bit tacky but is overall not a sticky gloss. Personally I just don't reach for gloss, let alone gloss that doesn't really have much of a color in it so I don't think I'll be using this very often. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment