Thursday, June 28, 2018

Lip Gloss Review: Clinique Lava Pop Pop Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer

Clinique Pop Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer in Lava Pop




Availability: It appears that this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: I'd describe this as being a really pretty red gloss. I really love this color as it's a good level of red. I find that red glosses that are too opaque tend to look a little too risque for my aesthetics yet ones that are sheer just... are too sheer. This is the perfect balance. This doesn't feel one bit tacky, it's a very nice, smooth gloss.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment