Monday, June 18, 2018

Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof




On the upper lash-line
Availability: This retails at $2.99 at target.com and at $3.99 on ulta.com.
Would I buy this? Absolutely not. 
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a being a deep black with a leather-like finish - while this claims to be waterproof I just don't feel like that's the case and hence, I wouldn't repurchase this. I find that if I do the liner any thicker than you see in the above photo, essentially where it would make contact with the "hood" of my lid - as my eyes are naturally hooded... that it transfers and looks like I did some half-baked cut crease. It's just not a cute look. I also find that it occasionally just decided to surprise me by smudging all over the place and for some bizarre reason the smudge will be a pain to just smear off. >. >  Overall I just feel that this fails in performing well for me as I just want an eyeliner that stays in place throughout the day.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment