Friday, June 22, 2018

Lip Product Review: Clinique Pink Honey Almost Lipstick

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey




Availability: This particular color has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Not sure. 
Notes: This is a really cute, sheer, warm-toned pink lip balm-esque product - something of a balm/lipstick hybrid in that it's slightly moisturizing but isn't as much as a tinted balm would be - that leaves behind a slight sheen. I like how it gives the lips a bit of color so you have the option of wearing it alone or under other lipsticks. I love tinted lip balms for "day off" makeup as I like to put something on my lips to keep them hydrated but don't want a "makeup-y" look when I'm just running errands or whatnot. I feel like this particular shade, because it's a soft pink, gives me a "my-lips-but-better" look.  It goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating. This has no discernible scent. Although I find this to be pretty I also find that it's pricey for what it is, perhaps if it were more hydrating I'd be a bit more excited about it. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment