Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Lip Product Review: Clinique Pep-Start Pout Restoring Lip Mask

 Clinique Pep-Start Pout Restoring Lip Mask





Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: This is a completely clear, thick, balmy lip mask that hydrates without feeling very heavy.  Although it's called a night mask you can certainly use it during the day, I like to apply it as the last step in my skincare prep so it has time to absorb before I put lipstick on - which is the last step in my routine. That way it gets absorbed, my lips are nice and soft so my lip products glide on nicely but don't slide all around because there's too much balm.  It goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating, it felt really soothing to when applied and delivers instant hydration. This has no discernible scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment