Thursday, June 7, 2018

Cleanser Review: Laneige Multi Cleanser

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Laneige Multi Cleanser





Availability: It appears that this particular formulation has been discontinued and fully replaced with the Laneige Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser.

Would I buy this?:  Perhaps. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does:
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive
What it is:
A multi-action, daily foaming cleanser for fresher-looking skin.
Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This bestselling Multi Cleanser lathers richly for an invigorating, multi-action cleansing experience. Infused with skin-nourishing papaya, this cleanser sweeps away dead surface skin, while natural cellulose gently removes impurities and melts away sunscreen and makeup. Skin appears instantly brighter.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates
What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.


Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Attracts water from the environment into the skin.
Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Papaya Extract: Have exfoliating properties.
Shea Butter: Has hydrating properties.
Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment: Lactobacillus is said to help restore the skin's natural microbiome and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting the skin and causing things like acne or infection. The water hyacinth purifies and protects the skin from dirt an impurities in the environment the same way the water hyacinth purifies the waters in which they grow.

What is the texture like?
This has a creamy, soft texture that foams up readily. 

Is it scented?
This has a fresh, clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
    Overall, I find this to be a really nice cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling really clean but also a bit moisturized which I find ironic, given that I didn't find the Laneige Foam Cleanser Moisture to be particularly moisturizing. Personally I think I prefer this one although I will say that Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam is still, hands down, my holy grail cleanser - this is similar in that it does a wonderful job of cleansing makeup and grime off my face and leaving it soft but the Juju Aquamoist just left my skin feeling like a baby's bottom.         

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment