Friday, June 15, 2018

Peel Review: Clinique Turnaround Radiance Peel

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Clinique Turnaround Radiance Peel
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?:  I'm not sure. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does: 
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
What it is:
A once-a-week, high-performance exfoliator that delivers all the radiance of a low-level glycolic peel—with less irritation and stress to skin.
Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
With each application, high-potency exfoliants clear the way for vibrant new cells to surface, immediately unveiling smoother skin and a fresh, healthy-looking glow. It’s formulated to be a gentle route for skin to attain an elevated level of clarity and brightness weekly.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
What else you need to know:
This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Salicylic Acid, Lactobionic Acid: Have exfoliating properties
Rice Bran Extract: Has brightening properties.
Witch Hazel:  Helps tone the skin along with fading bruises and blemishes. 

What is the texture like?
This is very liquid-y and water-like.

Is it scented?
This has a real astringent-esque scent which I'm assuming is the witch hazel.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
This is INTENSELY astringent stuff. As in, it will clear your sinuses, is how strong the scent is. I found that it left my skin feeling super smooth and looking glowy-. That said, my skin was super purge-y the day afterward and I'm not sure if that's normal or if it's because I got sick and didn't do a good job of keeping up with my skincare. I would try this again though.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment