Monday, June 4, 2018

Departures - May 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies). Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Sephora Collection Curacao Punch Colorful Eyeshadow: So while this eyeshadow isn't bad in any way it reminds me of Surfin USA - which I prefer given that the glitter in Curacao Punch kind of disappears into the abyss and that Curacao Punch is slightly less pigmented.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a 100-point perk from Sephora; anyone with a (free) Beauty Insider account is eligible to redeem their points for deluxe samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment