Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Lip Gloss Review: Clinique Tenderheart Splash Lip Gloss

Clinique Splash Lip Gloss in Tenderheart




Availability: This is available at sephora.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with clinique.com. The retail pricing is $20 for 0.14 oz.  (4.3 mL).
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: I'd describe this as being a mauve-y dusty pink flesh-tone. I really love this color as I find it a flattering "nude" shade on most skin-tones; because of the pink in it, it won't leave you looking washed out but because it also has warm tones to it as well, it won't look ashy on someone with a deeper skin-tone. It feels a tiny bit tacky but is overall not a sticky gloss. Although I don't reach for glosses often I may just have to bust this one out because it's so pretty!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment