Thursday, June 21, 2018

Lip Balm Review: Clinique Pep-Start Cherry Pout Perfecting Lip Balm

Balm: Clinique Pout Perfecting Lip Balm in Cherry




Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: This is a really cute, sheer red lip balm that leaves behind a slight sheen. I like how it gives the lips a bit of color so you have the option of wearing it alone or under other lipsticks and that it's a perfect "starter" red for someone who wants to wear red but isn't quite ready for a full-on intense red lipstick. I love tinted lip balms for "day off" makeup as I like to put something on my lips to keep them hydrated but don't want a "makeup-y" look when I'm just running errands or whatnot.  It goes on pretty smooth and is nicely hydrating. This has no discernible scent. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment