Friday, June 29, 2018

Lip Gloss Review: Clinique Juicy Apple Splash Lip Gloss

Clinique Splash Lip Gloss in Juicy Apple




Availability: This is available at sephora.com, macys.com, ulta.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with clinique.com. The retail pricing is $20 for 0.14 oz.  (4.3 mL).
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: I'd describe this as being a sheer red. Personally I think this is a good red for someone who wants to try red but is intimidated of it and lord knows that was me for years before I finally fell in love with red lipstick. That said, this is a bit sheer for my personal taste. It feels a tiny bit tacky but is overall not a sticky gloss. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment