Sunday, May 12, 2019

Juvia's Place The Festival Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette from which looks neutral, colorful, metallic, and matte can be born!


Availability: This currently retails at $20 at ulta.com along with its physical store locations or juviasplace.com for 9 shades.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: So on Cyber Friday 2018 I went a little crazy and ordered a bunch of Juvia's Place palettes because they were on sale.
     This is pretty fair to say across the board for all the Juvia's Place palettes I've tried (reviews of more coming soon) but EVERY. SINGLE. SHADOW. is buttery, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend, plays well with the rest of the shadows in the palette and doesn't need to be used wet to get good color payoff. I'm very highly impressed with the quality given its price point. Although the shipping at juviasplace.com can, occasionally, be quite slow (about a week or two) they have sales quite frequently so you can snag a great deal on the palettes. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Izafa is described as a matte carmine. I'd say it's a matte pinkish rich red.
Uli is described as a shimmer ice. This is a shimmery white with a  slight whisper of pink. A nice highlight shade especially for more cool-toned skin,

Ofala is described as a matte fire. I'd say this is a matte bright orange-red.  This would be a beautiful blush shade for medium to deep toned skin. 
Mmanwu is described as a  matte sorbet. I'd say this is a matte peachy pink. I think this would make a pretty blush for more fair to medium skin-tones.
Iri Ji is described as a matte bright fuchsia. I'd say this is a matte cool-toned hot pink. Another pretty blush shade!
Oro is described as a matte honey. I'd have to agree with that description.
Keleke is described as a shimmer dark metalI'd  say this is a  metallic black with a pewter pearl.
Aba is described as a matte dark ocean blue/green.  I'd say this is a satiny turquoise.
Odogwu is described as a shimmer sepia. I'd say this is a muted peachy gold. This would make a gorgeous highlight for medium to dark skin-tones.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment