Sunday, May 26, 2019

Lip Gloss Review: Laura Mercier Baby Doll Lip Glace

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll




Availability: This is available at nordstrom.com, bluemercury.com, sephora.com, macys.com and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with lauramercier.com. The retail pricing is $28 for 0.15 oz. for 4.5g.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: This is described as a soft pink pearl. I'd say this is a coral-pink with a golden pearl. This is a beautiful color and the texture is very smooth without any stickiness or tackiness. That said, this wore off in just about two hours or so; so its lasting power is fairly low.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment