Saturday, May 25, 2019

Lipstick Review: Laura Mercier Devotion Velour Lovers Lip Color

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color in Devotion



Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Maybe.
Notes: This is described as a dusty rose. I'd say this is a deep rosy pink. The finish is satiny.  It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed; the wear is really comfortable  - it doesn't feel dry at all. It did come off when I ate though which isn't an issue for me personally but I know some people want their lipstick to stay put through eating.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment