Thursday, May 30, 2019

Highlighter Review: NARS Fort de France Highlighting Powder

BEHOLD the NARS Highlighting Powder in Fort de France
AvailabilityThis retails at $38 for 13.9g (0.49 oz.) and is available at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, bloomingdales.com, nars.com, bluemercury.com and saksfifthavenue.com along with their physical store/boutique locations.
Would I buy this again? No.
NotesThis is described as being a champagne shade. I'd have to agree - this is a very warm, golden champagne.
This feels quite smooth when swatched and I'd say it starts off sheer and stays fairly sheer unless you use it wet or layer it over a cream highlight. Personally it's too sheer and warm for my liking.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment