Saturday, May 18, 2019

Maybelline New York Soda Pop Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a colorful cut crease.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
Products used: As a base for my blush I applied Colourpop Forget Me Not Super Shock Cheek and blended it out with my knockoff beauty blender from Crown Brush. I then applied the blush at the top right of the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Total Face Palette using my Sephora Collection PRO Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied  Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Girly (with the same sponge I used for the blush) as a base for Tonic with my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush. 

As a base for my powder eyeshadows I applied the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 Brush. I then applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom, creating a cat-eye shape in the crease (the simplest way to do this is to follow your eye socket bone, no matter where your eye naturally creases and then wing out the end) and buffed it out with my Crown Deluxe Precision Crease brush.


For the crease I applied Crushing along with Grape Pop and Cherry on Top with my Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush, Crown Pro C511 Brush, and Sigma E65 Angled Eyeliner Brush respectively (I wanted a detail brush so that the line of the cut crease would be more defined). 

For the lid  I applied  Sugar High  using my Crown C510 Brush.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Ginger Ale and Tonic using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Deluxe Precision Crease brush, respectively


For eyeliner, I went with the Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen in Blackcreating a thin wing with it... for drama :P. For the waterline I applied Stila Peacock Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner


For the lower lash line, I applied Cola Float  using my Bubbi Detail brush.



The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used Eylure x Vegas Nay Lashes in Platinum Princess along with Lash Star Lash Glue in Clear.
For lips, I applied the Odacite Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum  and topped it with Colourpop Forget Me Not Super Shock Cheek  and  Bite Beauty Watercolor Gloss in Five.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The  Sephora 55.5 brush, Trish McEvoy, Bite Beauty and Odacite products were provided for testing purposes. The e.l.f. palette was a gift from my wife. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment