Monday, March 11, 2019

Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen






Availability: This is available at nordstrom.com, bluemercury.com, saksfithavenye.com, and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with trishmcevoy.com. The retail pricing is $50.
Would I buy this? No.
NotesI'd describe the color of this as being a deep black with a leather-like finish - it is not waterproof, just putting it out there but does wear and stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). That said, that's where the positive ends for me. The applicator is incredibly uncomfortable and tends to tug across the upper lash-line in a rather uncomfortable way. It also doesn't apply very evenly, which causes me to have to then go over and try to even out the line, resulting in a thicker line than I wanted to make. Overall I find this product expensive and difficult to use, I wish the liquid was in a brush-end pen. I also didn't really find a difference in the quality of my lashes after having used this for three months.
 
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment