Saturday, March 2, 2019

February 2019 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of February. :) 

1. patchology PoshPeel Pedi Cure - Ok so I'm unsure if it's because this has you go through a whole soaking procedure pre and post use that it works SO MUCH BETTER (I mean, it does say, for more intensity to do that) than any other foot peel I have ever used. SO MUCH SKIN... gross, dead, dry skin... peeled off my feet when I was using this. It was gross! And satisfying! And gross! I feel like I have brand new feet now. What I also liked is that this worked on my calluses too. A lot of these peels will work where my skin is thinner like along the arch of my foot or the tops of my feet but when it gets to like the heel or the ball of my foot where they're callused it just doesn't do any peeling at all. I will say that, although this does peel the callused areas it will kind of get the top layer off and if you're someone who cuts their calluses off periodically or gets them cut off (be careful either way!) you will notice that this only gets the top bits off. I think that's a good thing if you're trying to ween yourself off of removing calluses with a sharp object but if you're really looking for them to be gone completely this won't do the trick.

2. Skinfood Strawberry Black Sugar Mask Wash Off - This is an exfoliating mask and frankly, I really love the way it smells like strawberry jam as well as the way it leaves my skin feeling really soft, hydrated, and smooth after using it. I find that the sugar sort of emulsifies as it sits on the face so after the 15 minutes that I let it sit, when I wash it off it isn't very harsh on my skin but I still feel the exfoliation.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything discussed above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment