Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lip Balm Review: Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment

Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment








Availability: This is available at  bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com  and ulta.com as well as their respective physical store locations along with dermalogica.com, skinstore.com, and dermstore.com. The retail pricing is $49 for 0.34 oz (10 mL).
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: So although this is technically designed as an overnight lip balm and fine-line treatment for around the lips I've used this mostly as just lip balm during the day - because my lips are mega dehydrated right now (truth be told I'm writing this post on March 1st, haha!) and I figured they'd get the most benefit if I used this product directly on them. Anyway, I find that it leaves my lips feeling silky and isn't heavily balmy or waxy; I like that the texture is creamy because if I were to try it where I have some minor laugh/smile lines I wouldn't fear that this might break me out. It does take a bit of time before the product is fully absorbed and has a faint minty scent.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment