Sunday, March 3, 2019

Arrivals - February 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.


1. Patchology Poshpeel Pedi Cure: We had an extra bonus percent off at work so I decided to give some things a try. Given that I love trying new foot peels because, working retail, my feet take a beating I figured why not try something we sell so I can speak to it.

2. Glamglow Glow Essentials + Moisture: Now I've already reviewed all the masks this includes but because I really enjoy them I decided to pick this little pack up. This includes:
Supermud Clearing Treatment
Gravity Mud Firming Treatment
Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
Powermud Detoxifying Treatment
Flashmud Brightening Treatment
Glowstart Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

3. Lune + Aster 5 Minute Rescue Mask Assortment: Oh if it ain't sheet masks. You all know I'm game for trying newness always. This set includes:
Hydrate - Coconut
Soothe - Aloe
Detox - Grapefruit

4. Patchology Flashmasque Perfect Weekend Sheet Mask Kit: This set includes:
Hydrate
Illuminate
Milk Peel

5. Soap & Glory Speed Plump Super-Hydrating Miracle Moisture Mask: My coworker picked this up for me because... we're obsessed with sheet masks. I mean I had a brief moment of... let's call it poor judgement where I thought sheet masks were unnecessary but I WAS WRONG. Anyway, I didn't even know Soap & Glory does sheet masks now - exciting given that I really enjoyed their body care. I will say that I dislike the use of the word "plump" in hydrating products because, while I understand they use it to mean "make the skin more juicy" it comes across to me as "your skin will swell"

6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea: Given that I like the lavender and rose versions of this spray I figured I'd give this one a go. I ADORE THE SCENT SO MUCH. Like... I think it's my favorite. In fact I wish they'd mix this with the rose (I mean I can do it myself) because rose + tea... HERE FOR IT. It smells so amazing and honestly I feel it's worth purchasing if you just like tea scents.

7. LUSH Not Sleepy Shower Bomb: This has a scent that I'd describe as being Rose Jam with lots of lemon added. It's bright but has a hint of rose to me. Anyway, I figured I'd pick it up to try for my morning shower as usually that's when I shower to begin with.

8. LUSH Open Your Heart Bubble Bar: This has a beautiful citrus pear scent and is just so much fun with its gold glitter... which, no shame in my game, I patted all over my cheeks as a highlight when I was at the store because I got the glitter all over my hands.

9. LUSH Love Boat Bath Bomb: To be honest I had every intention to buy the peach but it smelled like peach skin versus like the flesh of a peach so I had to say no... I'm not into that weird velveteen  musk scent peach skin has. This really caught my eye... or nose rather, because it smells like Sweet Tarts. Yummy!

10. LUSH Bunny Moon Mask: Now I'm unsure if this is a Sailor Moon reference because... Bunny... Moon! Plus it smells like roses which is a big theme in Sailor Moon around Usagi's image so uh....  I was pretty much sold on it for the name alone. The scent is absolutely wonderful as well and it's supposed to help with hydrating the skin so I am very excited to have gotten a sample of it to try out. :D

11. beautyblender blendercleanser solid pro: I already bought a chunk of this last summer and it is still going strong so I figured I'd pick up another one given it was 50% off at Ricky's. It's really great stuff that gets your brushes looking absolutely band new!!!

12. wet n wild photo focus Concealer: Given that I was running out of my under-eye concealer I went ahead and picked up another one of these because I love it so much.

13. wet n wild photo focus Water Drop Primer in Rose: These are available in three scents - cucumber, coconut, and rose. I wanted to get all three but I really don't need primer right now so I decided I could treat myself to only one scent and chose rose.

14. wet n wild photo focus 3-in-1 Primer Water in Rose: Like the above primer, this is available in the same three scents and I don't super need more setting spray right now so I only allowed myself the one scent. This smells like rose jam. Yummy!

15: Sheet Mask Mini Haul:
Ozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask
Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Butter Cream Mask
Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey Mask
Kina Cosmetics Refining Quinoa Face Mask
G9 Skin Self Aesthetic Butterfly Nose Strip
Chica Y Chico Urban Princess Mask in Aqua

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Soap & Glory Sheet Mask and LUSH Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment