Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Primer Review: lune + aster RealGlow Primer

lune + aster RealGlow Primer
AvailabilityThis is  exclusive to bluemercury.com and macys.com as well as their respective physical store/boutique locations. The retail pricing is $32. for 1 oz.

Would I buy this? Perhaps

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to bluemercury.com:
WHAT IT IS
Prep and go with this light-diffusing, complexion-enhancing primer with vitamin E, licorice and apple seed extract. Radiance-inducing light diffusers invigorate tired, dull skin with a healthy, luminous glow. Apply pre-makeup for long-lasting makeup and smooth skin.
BENEFITS
Creates a radiant, flawless canvas for long-lasting makeup. For all skin types, to be applied before makeup.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com:
Vitamin E: Repairs and protects skin.
Licorice Extract: Helps to support skin elasticity and fight inflammation. Helps soothe irritation and reduce redness, rashes, itching and swelling. Consistent use over time has been known to fade dark spots and blemishes, and lighten skin.
Apple Seed Extract: Antioxidant that repairs and protects skin.

What is the texture like?
This feels like a lightweight moisturizer. 

Is this scented?
This has a fresh, clean scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I really enjoyed using this primer. It gives my skin a beautiful, hydrated glow and I find that foundation glides over this nicely and stays put throughout the day. It does everything I want a primer to do. In fact I liked this so much and wanted to get the most of it so I cut open the side of my sample tube, as you can see.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment