Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lipstick Review: Trish McEvoy Raspberry Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color in Raspberry





Availability: This is available at bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, neimanmarcus.com, and bluemercury.com as well as their respective physical store locations along with trishmcevoy.com and hsn.com. The retail pricing is $33 for 0.08 oz.
Would I buy this?: Probably not
Notes:  I'd describe this color as being a warm, pinkish red.  It goes on smooth and is nicely hydrating. This doesn't have any discernible scent or flavor.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to, nor am I being compensated for, mentioning it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment