Saturday, March 30, 2019

Serum Review: Odacite Mo+P Moringa-Petitgrain Very Dry Skin Serum Concentrate

Odacite Mo+P Moringa-Petitgrain Very Dry Skin Serum Concentrate





AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, spacenk.com as well as its physical store locations along with beautyhabit.com, and eskinstore.com. The retail pricing is $46 for 5 ml (0.17 oz).

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to beautyhabit.com:
Intensive nourishing corrective serum specially formulated to help heal and soothe extremely dry skin.
Why it is so effective:
Bursting with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and Vitamin C, Moringa oil has been used in skin ointments since Egyptian times to heal dry, cracked skin.
By synergy, the bio-actives of Petitgrain oil help to optimize the hydrating power, by bringing complementary moisturizing action to the skin.
In aromatherapy, Petitgrain is known to help overcome compulsion.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to beautyhabit.com:
Highest-grade cold-pressed certified virgin Moringa (Moringa oleifera) seed oil, Petitgrain, Neroli, Lemon Myrtle, Rose (Citrus aurantium, Citrus aurantium amara, Backhousia citriodora, Rosa damascena) essential oils, Certified GMO-free Vitamin E (Tocopherols) oil.

What is the texture like?
This feels just ever-so-slightly thicker than a typical oil. 

Is this scented?
This has a black pepper-like scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Personally I found this serum to be a bit too heavy for my skin and I personally cannot get past the scent. It smells really unpleasant to me which makes me not want to use it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment