Friday, March 15, 2019

Lip Gloss Review: lune + aster CEO Vitamin C+E Lipgloss

lune + aster Vitamin C+E Lipgloss in CEO




AvailabilityAvailability: The currently retails at $16 and is currently exclusive to bluemercury.com and macys.com along with their physical store locations.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: I'd say this is a sheer berry red with golden sparkles. I love how this goes on and feels on the lips - it's very slick and hydrating, whilst feeling smooth. It's not thick or sticky at all, which is great in a gloss! This has a very faint vanilla scent. Unfortunately this wore off in under about two hours  so I'll be passing it along. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment