Thursday, October 31, 2019

Primer Review: wet n wild Rose Photo Focus Water Drop Primer

wet n wild Photo Focus Water Drop Primer in Rose

AvailabilityYou can find this at any drugstore where wet n wild is sold - pricing will vary based on location but is, on average, $5-6. wetnwild.com carries this product at $5.99 for 0.68 fl. oz. (20 ml).

Would I buy this again? Yes.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to wetnwild.com:
Slip on our lightweight water-based PhotoFocus™ Water Drop Primer to get this party started! Introducing a lightweight, water-based formula that transforms from a cream to liquid texture providing a soft-focused finish with comfortable wear. This innovative formula works to brighten your complexion with good-for-you ingredients including hyaluronic acid to help smooth and hydrate skin; and 60% water content to leave skin rd and hydrated. Available in three fragrances: Rose, Coconut and Cucumber. 

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin:  A humectant which draws in moisture from the atmosphere into the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant which is able to absorb 1000x its weight in moisture, helps draw moisture to the skin.

What is the texture like?
This starts off as a silky silicone-y balm that melts into what you see in the photo above - kind of watery! It's a really fun, cool texture.  

Is this scented?
This has a bit of an intense floral rose scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I really like the consistency of this - because it turns watery, it feels very refreshing to apply. While I do find the fragrance in here is rather strong it doesn't really bother my skin and I like the way it smells. I find that when I use this my makeup stays put all day.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment