Thursday, October 3, 2019

Arrivals - September 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.


1. Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Face Palette: This had such incredible pigmentation when I swatched it that I needed to pick it up.

2. ColourpPop Yes, Please! Shadow Palette: I wasn't going to get this palette until I swatched it - the colors are so warm and beautiful - I think it's a beautiful transition from summer to fall palette. Not that I'd only use it exclusively during that time. Which I will follow up with ColourPop Galore because that's what I spent my birthday money on:
Lilac You A Lot Palette
Baby Got Peach Palette
She's a Rainbow Palette
So Jaded Palette
Hallucinogenius Jelly Much Shadow
Just Your Voice Jelly Much Shadow
Varsity Blues Ultra Metallic Lip (they sent this as a gift for late shipping)

3. Lashes Galore: I don't know why I WENT IN when it comes to lashes but I did so here we go -
Andrea 36
Ardell Demi Wispies in Plum
Ardell 115
Ardell Flawless Tapered Luxe Lashes in 803
Boldface Muse Lashes in Thrill Seeker
Eylure x Jasmine Brown in Jaybee (I had these last year and LOVED them)
Eylure Luxe Silk in Marquise
Ooh La Lash 310
Red Cherry Simone
Red Cherry Zoey
Misc Lashes in 101 (these are from Naime's if that helps)

4. Smith's Tropical Ambrosia Balm with Coconut and Mango: This smells heavily of coconut and is nicely hydrating while remaining lightweight. I bought this because I thought I had lost the brambleberry one lol.

5. Callas Eyelash Adhesive: My friend insisted that this is the best brush-on because you don't have to wait for it to get tacky. I'll see lol. It was fairly inexpensive too.

6. NYX Faux Whites in Baby Powder and Mint Cream: I've been meaning to get these for a while now - they're both off-white so I thought they'd be great for brightening the waterline without being as stark as a white.

7. Inglot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in 22 and 114: With 22 in particular it was always sold out so I'm glad to have gotten my hands on it - 114 is your typical mermaid color so it should surprise no one that I got it.

8. ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip in Doozy: This is such a beautiful warm terracotta red tone that I think would be a great everyday shade for the fall.

9. Tarte Shape Tape in Fair Beige: This has gotten so much hype within the beauty community but also from my friends so I decided to pick it up and give it a go.

10. Winky Lux Liquid Lipstick in Shortcake: I've been meaning to try Winky Lux for a while now and while I intended to start with their foundation this just captured my heart - another terracotta red but a bit heavier on the red and more pigmented versus the ColourPop.

11. Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm: This stuff is SO GOOD - it smells incredible and makes your lips feel silky. By far my favorite Smith's flavor.

12. Makeup Mitty: Ok so I purchased this thinking it was like the Makeup Eraser and I see that it instructs you to use makeup remover with it which has me concerned. Hopefully it works on its own as well.

13. Gifts:
Sephora Skincare Birthday Gift:
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 

The girl at Nigel's HOOKED. IT. UP. with the samples:
Klorane Anti-Pollution detox Shampoo with Aquatic Mint
Klorane Ultra Nourishing Body Lotion
Eua Thermale Avene Skin Recovery Cream
BIODERMA Sebium Shine-Control Moisturizer
BIODERMA Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution

Birthday gifts from my lovely wife:
ColourPop Blue Moon Palette
ColourPop Strawberry Shake Palette
Juvia's Place Warrior III Palette

Cinema Secrets hooked me up with:
LIPSMART Powerful Hydration for Dry Lips

14. Sugarpill Galore: It's been so long since I purchased anything from Sugarpill that I went a bit ham
Fun Size Palette
Sub-Zero Liquid Lip Color
Truth or Dare Liquid Lip Color
Hijinx Liquid Lip Color
Vertigo Liquid Lip Color
Doll Up Liquid Lip Color
Pillow Fight Liquid Lip Color
Nectar Pretty Poison Lip Color
Petrol Pretty Poison Lip Color

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the items in the gifts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment