Monday, August 10, 2020

ColourPop Lilac You A Lot Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Lilac You A Lot Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesSo y'all purple is my best friend's favorite color and I personally love lilacs, as in the flower, and lilac tones so this was really up my alley.
Cloud is described as a icy lavender with a golden flip, I'd agree with their description.


Imagine That is described as a pastel lavender, I'd say this is a soft matte lilac. 


Ghostin' is described as a vibrant pinky lilac, I'd say it's a matte very cool-toned bubblegum pink.
Wake Me is described as a orchid with duochrome hot pink flip, I'd say it's a metallic pinky-purple with a violet pearl.
Fluff is described as a metallic violet with gold and silver accent, I'd say this is a metallic lilac with a silvery gold pearl.

Trainwreck is described as a soft lavender with a pink duochrome flip, I'd agree with their description. I think this would be lovely as a cheek highlight.
Zoned Out is described as a dusty pink mauve, I'd say this is a matte pastel lavender.


Iffy is described as a cool toned purple, I'd agree with their description.

Filtered is described as a  red plum, I'd say this is more of a purplish plum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment