Saturday, August 8, 2020

ColourPop main squeeze Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop main squeeze Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI was so resistant to purchasing this palette and wrote it off entirely until my best friend got me all up into reds, at which point I figured I might as well just get this.
Frose is described as a matte coral red, I'd say this is a matte orange-y red.


Juicy Fruit is described as a metallic coral with a gold flip, I'd say this is a metallic peachy pink with a golden pearl. 


Home Slice is described as a metallic strawberry red, I'd agree with their description.
Like It's Hot is described as a matte true red, I'd agree with their description again.
Maraschino is described as a metallic red with a gold flip, I'd agree with their description.

Big Gulp is described as a matte burnt coral red, I'd say it's a soft matte reddish terracotta.
Seed Money is described as a matte red brown, I'd say this is a matte brick red.

Bay Watch is described as a metallic red bronze, I'd say this is a metallic bronze with a reddish pearl.

Red Bottoms is described as a matte red plum, I'd agree with their description yet again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment